Smart switch

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
This is my first time using smart switch I'm getting a replacement phone as my charging port is not working correctly with smart switch does it also transfer apps that I have downloaded to the new phone?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This is my first time using smart switch I'm getting a replacement phone as my charging port is not working correctly with smart switch does it also transfer apps that I have downloaded to the new phone?

I'm confused. Are going to move the data from the old phone to the new phone when you get the new phone? Or are you going to download apps to the new phone separately before you use smart switch?
Smart Switch will move your data and apps as well as many settings from the old phone to the new phone. It won't do everything but darn near.
I am not sure how it would deal with apps pre-downloaded to the new phone before you use Smart Switch to move stuff from the old phone to the new phone.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
The apps I downloaded i wanted to no if those could be transferred using smart switch I have way to many to download them all again lol.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Like is it almost like what apple has when u log on to ur apple ID and all ur settings everything will be the same as before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech