Volume warning issue

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So I have the at&t gn5 and ever since the mm update whenever I get the volume warning I push ok, try to to turn volume up but then the warning comes back. It does this about 5-6 time then it finally allows me to turn volume up. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via the Android Central App

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It will only give you the warning once unless you have the good lock program installed. There is a bug in the recent update of good lock thta you have to keep hitting the volume warning multiole times before you can turn it up. I uninstalled good lock until they get it fixed.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Note 5

Roguefoxx

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
So I have the at&t gn5 and ever since the mm update whenever I get the volume warning I push ok, try to to turn volume up but then the warning comes back. It does this about 5-6 time then it finally allows me to turn volume up. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had this issue as well. I discovered if you hold the volume up button and hit ok at the same time (you may have to hit ok twice, just keep holding the volume up button) then you'll be able to increase the volume. Works every time for me when I do that.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey thanks everyone. Turns out it was Good lock... As "good" as it is it still has its bugs

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
There is a update today for good lock which now fixes the volume warning bug. Just installed and It now works as it should. They are really good at pushing updates to fix the bugs.