How to unlock my figerprint password may lost please......

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not 100% sure what you're asking for?

I THINK you're asking us how to unlock your phone if your fingerprint isn't working, and you've forgotten your password.

Well, There really is only one way, and that is to sign into your Samsung account on a computer (since this is posted in the Note 5 forum section, I'll assume that's what you have), and reset the password from there.

Beyond that, there isn't much at all we can do to help you. Passwords are meant to be secure, and having an "easy" way to bypass them, well, sort of defeats the purpose of even locking your phone to begin with.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Not 100% sure what you're asking for?

I THINK you're asking us how to unlock your phone if your fingerprint isn't working, and you've forgotten your password.

Well, There really is only one way, and that is to sign into your Samsung account on a computer (since this is posted in the Note 5 forum section, I'll assume that's what you have), and reset the password from there.

Beyond that, there isn't much at all we can do to help you. Passwords are meant to be secure, and having an "easy" way to bypass them, well, sort of defeats the purpose of even locking your phone to begin with.

I saw in the news phone companies are now going to 2 password authorization because of people buying phones that aren't there's. I agree with that 100%.

For the OP I'm not sure what you're asking either.
If you have the password you can bypass the fingerprint.
Maybe you want to reset for fingerprint? Go in and go to settings and change it there.
If you can't do either, try your Google or Samsung account from a computer.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae