Alarm apps

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Can y'all point me in the direction of a good alarm clock app that lets you play your own music? I was using extreme alarm clock, but after the mm update it stopped working. It started going off either an hour after I needed it to or it wouldn't go off at all. I am using the stock clock right now, but it doesn't let me use my own music unless I put all the songs in the notification folder. That's too much work. Lol Any help is appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try copying one of your mp3 music files to the Alarms directory (not the Notifications). Then use the clock to select an alarm tone--do you see the song?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I figured out how to do it on the stock app. I had my default app set to solid file Explorer and when I tried to add the song file it would not save. I uninstalled the file Explorer and reset my default file picker to the system files and now it's working. Thanks for the help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured it out! By the way, the Alarms directory should by in the main user directory, if you look with a file manager app. Technically, the main user directory is /storage/sdcard0/ (sometimes called /storage/emulated/0/). So the Alarms directory would be /storage/sdcard0/Alarms.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo