Buzzing and screen shaking...??

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
A few times when (it seems) I'm opening camera via the double press home button or attaching a pic to a message the screen will shake quickly and I'll hear a buzzing noise like it's stuck or something then it is fine. Really weird , like it's got too much going and is stuck.

It just happened as i was attaching a pic and thought to put it up here

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had that problem with mine and Tmobile got me a certified refurbished phone replacement. They considered it a manufacture defect.

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Seems like some mechanical issue with the camera. I had a similar situation with a buzzing/crackling noise along with an intermittent shaky display when I deploy the camera. Ended up to sending my phone to Samsung in Texas for a warranty repair. Two weeks for the turnaround. Pretty hard to be without a smart phone. But nevertheless I think Samsung did a great repair.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok thx guys.

It never "unsticks" and doesn't happen all the time. Just delays getting a pic here or there so will probably hang on to it until becomes real problem...

Now the battery... Ugh. Awful lately

Posted via the Android Central App

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've had it for a few months but it's getting much, much worse. I think I'm going to try to take it into the Sprint store and see if I can get a replacement. Problem is it doesn't always happen. Seems to only happen after a while of not using the camera. For instance it just happened and even after a reboot it opens fine now.