Hello I have a galaxy note 5.

Qbdriver

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
When I use the S-Pen for writing things down it continues to write when i stop. For example when i try to write the number 5. it ends up looking like an a

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When I use the S-Pen for writing things down it continues to write when i stop. For example when i try to write the number 5. it ends up looking like an a
Welcome. :)

I'll request the Moderators to move the thread to the Note 5 forum, where other users may be able to suggest.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

I can't give you an answer but have heard about this before. Not sure if it was on a YouTube review.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

This isn't something I have ever experienced. Does this happen on a note taking app? If so, which one? What about the on screen notes? Same thing?

Also there is a hover option and the pen can still be active when close to the screen.