Best Buy cases

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Do any of you guys get cases from Best Buy occasionally. I'm waiting on a case from Amazon to deliver tomorrow and today I got a clear gel type case at Best Buy for $8.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you guys get cases from Best Buy occasionally. I'm waiting on a case from Amazon to deliver tomorrow and today I got a clear gel type case at Best Buy for $8.

I have only every purchased an OtterBox from BestBuy, anything else I get is typically ebay

levjaskulski

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy and Amazon are a great choice for research and looking for initial reviews. I do that because I always buy branded cases. After that, I am going for Youtube and forum reviews and then decide to buy a product. I usualy buy products directly from the producer's website. I do that because if not satisfied the producers will have the right customer support and cooperate with them directly. But that's my methodology. Sounds a little complicated. I always enjoy communicating with the brands directly and I am most satisfied with: Otterbox, I-blades and Spiegen

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The Best Buy stores around where I live seem to only be interested in carrying cases and accessories for iPhone (insert whatever model number here). Even the Best Buy that has a Samsung counter in it is pretty poorly stocked on anything for their phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non