Error: We could not process your request, please connect to a mobile network...

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had this error come up before?

Ive had two note 5s and it only happens when I restart the phone asking me to connect to a mobile network and not Wifi, well when I am on the network and restart it, it still says the same thing! Wiping it does nothing. Is there anything I can do here? Has anyone even heard of this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is that error message showing up as a toast notification (i.e., in its own window), or is it a notification in the Notification Bar?

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Is that error message showing up as a toast notification (i.e., in its own window), or is it a notification in the Notification Bar?

Its in its own window. If you restart it, and u know how it updates the time and date? It looks like that, on the bottom, comes on before time and date even show up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, those toasts can be tough to figure out, since there's no easy way I know of to identify what app or service is responsible for them. It could be some Samsung app, like Knox or Samsung Keyboard (which might be trying to update its dictionary).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's the system updater? It might need mobile data instead of wi-fi, to ensure it's on the correct carrier.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been doing it since I turned the Note 7 back in... Still doing it after the recent update! Doesn't really seem to affect anything, just annoying is all.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile here too... My uneducated guess is that a system app/process is trying to launch before the phone is connected to anything! Mine happens with or without WiFi being on which contradicts the error message. Whateva, I'll take that over a fire any day! Haha!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon