Note 5 battery problems

BURZIN

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Guys wanted to know how much does ur batt last with one charge if ur using your note 5 continuously like i do from instagam ,twitter,mails,net and so on.

My note 5 on single charge gives me a descent amount of batt i chrge it in the morning 9am or so its 50% down by 2pm if i am not gaming or on the net. Pls let me know of wht ur experiences are as i charge it atleast twice minimum to get thru to the day.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 5 battery

Guys wanted to know how much does ur batt last with one charge if ur using your note 5 continuously like i do from instagam ,twitter,mails,net and so on.

My note 5 on single charge gives me a descent amount of batt i chrge it in the morning 9am or so its 50% down by 2pm if i am not gaming or on the net. Pls let me know of wht ur experiences are as i charge it atleast twice minimum to get thru to the day.
Can you attach a screen shot of the battery stats page after the device reaches single digit battery life? That'll help us help you identify any problems you may be experiencing.

In the meantime, I would suggest clearing the device cache and/or a factory reset. Start fresh and see how that helps with your battery life. Things like screen brightness will also affect battery life, so consider looking at all your settings to see if you can improve battery life.

BURZIN

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Can you attach a screen shot of the battery stats page after the device reaches single digit battery life? That'll help us help you identify any problems you may be experiencing.

In the meantime, I would suggest clearing the device cache and/or a factory reset. Start fresh and see how that helps with your battery life. Things like screen brightness will also affect battery life, so consider looking at all your settings to see if you can improve battery life.

Hey thanks will post a screen shot soon.

BURZIN

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Attachments

• 1410.jpg
    1410.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34