Battery Replacement/Charging port replacement

Dalaryius13

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Guys,

Due to the Note7 fiasco, I am probably gonna migrate back to the Note5. I had to move as the battery started to degrade really bad and I've done atleast 3 FDR's but it after using it for 2 hours at after being at 100% I run down to 70%. This is after light texting and browsing, no videos or audio. Definitely gotta get this battery replaced. Also, it seems to only charge with certain samsung charges, so I've been stuck to wireless charging.

Anybody know any routes on getting this replaced as the phone is now out of warranty?

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys,

Due to the Note7 fiasco, I am probably gonna migrate back to the Note5. I had to move as the battery started to degrade really bad and I've done atleast 3 FDR's but it after using it for 2 hours at after being at 100% I run down to 70%. This is after light texting and browsing, no videos or audio. Definitely gotta get this battery replaced. Also, it seems to only charge with certain samsung charges, so I've been stuck to wireless charging.

Anybody know any routes on getting this replaced as the phone is now out of warranty?

Your two options are sending it to Samsung or finding a local repair shop who can order a factory battery and install for you. Regarding the latter, I was quoted $72.00 installed.

For a phone that got a lot of grief from many on this forum, I bet it's going to be a very popular alternative to the now degraded Note 7. 😏

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2