p5200

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Anyone making a 32gb work?
Verizon is out of the 64 gb. Have to send back my N7.
I just ordered one of the 32gb models to replace my note 7 I'm sure 32gb. is enough storage space for me just not sure how well I'll like the note 5 in general but, it will go back if it performs slow and lags etc.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered one of the 32gb models to replace my note 7 I'm sure 32gb. is enough storage space for me just not sure how well I'll like the note 5 in general but, it will go back if it performs slow and lags etc.
Be prepared, it's not like the note 7 speed wise, your going to miss the note 7. I went with the s7 edge to keep as close to the note 7 as possible. But the note 5 is a good phone if you need the spen, if you don't need the spen I think the s7 edge is a good way to keep close to the note 7.

Soylent_Green

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Be prepared, it's not like the note 7 speed wise, your going to miss the note 7. I went with the s7 edge to keep as close to the note 7 as possible. But the note 5 is a good phone if you need the spen, if you don't need the spen I think the s7 edge is a good way to keep close to the note 7.

You would be hard pressed to see a speed difference between the Note 5 and Note 7, it's a placebo effect. Overall though you would find the Note 5 is smoother overall than the Note 7, which can get laggy at times.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
You would be hard pressed to see a speed difference between the Note 5 and Note 7, it's a placebo effect. Overall though you would find the Note 5 is smoother overall than the Note 7, which can get laggy at times.
I never had any issues with the note 7 as lag, or it didn't bother me. I liked the curves, seemed like there was no borders. The note 5 is a good phone to, I wouldn't be upset using that either. I really want my note 7 back, lol.

Sean Price1

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Replaced my N7 with a 64gb N5. Honestly, with everything updated the N5 seems smoother however I can tell the difference with the S Pen vs the N7 upgrade. I'm with T-Mobile and JOD, I'll roll with the N5 and see what the S8 series brings if not wait until Samsung releases the replacement Note series next year.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

The note 5 performs every bit as good as the 7 only with alot cooler temps!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I would have had to wait till Nov for the 64 gig Note 5. I got the 32gig and will be ok.
Can't compare the edge to the Note... No comparison in my opinion. I had the edge for 12 days waiting on the 7 replacement. I didn't like it.
When I went in the Monday to trade the rep wanted me to give Apple a try. STOP PUSHING THE IPHONE.. GOOD GRIEF Charlie Brown lol. Diehard Android and loyal Samsung. Like the Note 5. The gold is pretty too.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
The 32GB Note 5 isn't too bad. If you need more storage for photos and movies then buy a dash micro SD card reader and download ES file manager.