Had the Note 7, coming back to a 5. Will the N5 get any Sammy love?

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
OK, so I went to the Note 7 and love it. But support and updates were dead because of the fire thing, so I tried the S7 edge. The s7 is very nice, but it's just not a note. I use the s pen, I need the s pen, so have to the n5. Hell, brand new n5 for $200 is a hell of a deal.

Of course, Samsung is bringing a lot of the Note 7 features to the s7 and s7 edge. Are they going to bring any to the most logical device, the Note 5?

I'm not rooting, I use Samsung Pay a lot. My business and the company I work for is also on this phone so I can't hack what I want to this phone. Any love coming our way?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Unsure if any but hey... It's a great phone. I hope they do. I got it too
My carrier is out of the 64 gig so I have to temporarily use the 32 gig model.
With its popularity due to the issues with the Note 7 would be great for Samsung to give it updates.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Key things I would love to see Samsung bring to the N5:
-AOD
-Grace UX would be nice if it runs well on the N5
-Menus and some of the setup applets like the one stop optimization center.
-Some of the little software bits that I can't think of atm.

To me it seems like with some of the updates we already received you can get a look/feel very similar to the N7 on the N5 (I don't really care about some of the things like edge screen because I was not using it on the N7 or the S7E (if they ported it I would not complain tho)

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I noticed some positive updated improvements to the S Pen that came in the other day via Verizon. Perhaps Samsung will send some other app updates, as well.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone think At&t will start selling these in store again?

I was exploring this and I had no luck, I doubt it (who knows tho) There may me stores that still have them even if they are listed as being for sale. you would have to contact the stores or get with AT&T CS and they may check your local stores for you.

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz