Would You Buy a Not 7?

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
The wide wide world of Samsung rumor is at it again. The story goes Samsung may start selling refurbished Note 7s non-exploding batteries as Refrubs. for considerably less. Would you take the deal. After all, "Third time is a charm".

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Brought it up here for the sake of conversation and curiosity. Didn't mean to break the sacred rules. Geez relax.
Yeah Sorry, I just really loved my Note 7s, both of them and I'm tired of reading the crap from the people that actually kept them against all common sense and put themselves as well as other people in danger. Now, this rumor comes out about Samsung and gets everyone over on that Forum all hyped up even though it states clearly that IF IT EVER HAPPENS, it will only be in Vietnam and India. Then I came here and saw this post... sorry I came down on you guys! I really shouldn't have!

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I would if the price is right why not, i bet they throw in a fire extinguisher to hang on your other hip! LMAO

Yes I would being serious if the price is sweet

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah Sorry, I just really loved my Note 7s, both of them and I'm tired of reading the crap from the people that actually kept them against all common sense and put themselves as well as other people in danger. Now, this rumor comes out about Samsung and gets everyone over on that Forum all hyped up even though it states clearly that IF IT EVER HAPPENS, it will only be in Vietnam and India. Then I came here and saw this post... sorry I came down on you guys! I really shouldn't have!

Lol No worries. I apologize for hitting on sensitive subject. I completely understand. The whole Note 7 debacle really needs to go away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908