"Charging paused, battery temperature too low"?

xality

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Recently, I dropped my phone in the toilet, saturday, and I put it in rice for 3 days and took it out and it turned on. But when I charged it, it showed an error message saying goes the battery temperature too low. Is it the battery that's damaged or the charging port thing?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Good for you for immediately putting the phone in rice! I'm honestly unsure as to what could be the issue at work here - it could be your battery, the port, or internal damage due to the phone being submerged. Do you have any warranty on your device that covers water damage? Any backup phones that you can use in the meantime?

Silver Clover

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Good for you for immediately putting the phone in rice! I'm honestly unsure as to what could be the issue at work here - it could be your battery, the port, or internal damage due to the phone being submerged. Do you have any warranty on your device that covers water damage? Any backup phones that you can use in the meantime?
I broke my phone before too lol and i got it fixed for free but now i dont have a warranty on my phone :(