Note 5 keeps pausing music and opening google music on bluetooth

LaVerne2003

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Where do I start..... Since the update in February 2017 my note has been horrible for listening to music on bluetooth. Never had an issue before. I use spotify and it pauses the track over and over and over again... Also when connected to Bluetooth speaker the google music opens up automatically and starts playing. This is very annoying. I have resorted to not playing music on spotify and play it on another device that works without problems.

Please Help

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, I don't have a solution but I can tell you that it isn't a just a Note 5 issue since it I have the same problem with my s6 edge.
Two different scenarios...
  1. Listening to Spotify, or I think I Heart Radio does it too, on my bluetooth headphones & I press the pause button. Then when I hit Play it will sometimes start playing Google Play Music instead.
  2. My phone connects to my truck via bluetooth. If I leave the truck running & take my phone out of bluetooth range & come back my truck will switch from satelite radio to the media player & Google Play Music will start playing.
And I have cleared the cache partition & it didn't help. I sure hope someone posts a solution here.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar experience in our Acura MDX, I had PocketCast already open and playing, changed the audio source in the car to Bluetooth and Slacker started to play the last station I was listening to 2 days prior.

kweidner

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
I had this exact issue until I found "Bluetooth Connect and Play" in the playstore.
This app allows you to associate media player (source) with individual bluetooth devices.
My note 5 sometimes launches both of my media players (Samsung Music and JetAudio) but Jet Audio always is recognized by the head unit in my truck.

YMMV but "Bluetooth connect and play" has been a lifesaver for me. (I am not afffiliated with Bluetooth Connect and play - just a happy end user!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech