No love for Nougat update?

EmanC19

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I still haven't got the nougat update yet. Is T-Mobile Note 5's going to get it anytime soon? I hear all the other cell phone providers are getting it already...

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Update seems to be working well on VZ Note 5. There are some tweaks that I've had to make but by and large, it's doing OK.

Bermy Toya

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm on Digicel Bermuda and my wife has had the update for almost a month now and I still don't have it,we got the phones from Digicel the same time,is it something that is turned off on my phone
Samsung s7 edge

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Installed Samsung Smart Switch on my MacBook. Connected my Note 5 to Mac via USB, and installed. Have had it for about an hour. so far I really like it. Feels much smoother.

SugarMouth

Trusted Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Installed Samsung Smart Switch on my MacBook. Connected my Note 5 to Mac via USB, and installed. Have had it for about an hour. so far I really like it. Feels much smoother.

Did the same but for some reason smart switch crashed on my Mac, did a successful install on my PC.

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Wanted to update that I still like it. I do want to add that the pull down notifications are going to take some getting used to. It's all white and smaller font so the notifications kind of blend in together. Hopefully they fix that via next update because I've been googling for a way to change the look/layout and have not had success. Nova launcher doesnt change the pull down notifications.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Wanted to update that I still like it. I do want to add that the pull down notifications are going to take some getting used to. It's all white and smaller font so the notifications kind of blend in together. Hopefully they fix that via next update because I've been googling for a way to change the look/layout and have not had success. Nova launcher doesnt change the pull down notifications.
Also, for me anyways, I get the notification moving up and down for about 10 seconds when I delete one. Any fix for that issue?