Notification on android 7.0 note 5

A

AC Question

I updated my Note 5 to android 7.0 and now i cannot receive a message without it displaying it in the top heads up which is no good to me, there is no option to stop this? except for turning off everything so you get no sound or vibration. Before you could just select to hide preview messages.
I need this please.

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I updated my Note 5 to android 7.0 and now i cannot receive a message without it displaying it in the top heads up which is no good to me, there is no option to stop this? except for turning off everything so you get no sound or vibration. Before you could just select to hide preview messages.
I need this please.

Can you give us a screenshot of what you're talking about? There are settings

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
In Verizon's Message+, you can turn off the HEADS UP NOTIFICATION in the app's SETTINGS menu. Check the settings on your message client for something similar.

Screenshot_20170429-143733.jpg

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
There has to be a settings menu in WhatsApp. It looks like you're trying to do this through the app notifications in the OS.

Go to WhatsApp and look for a settings menu. I don't use WhatsApp, so I can't know for sure, but I suspect you'll find the setting you need there.

Yamily Angelica

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
There has to be a settings menu in WhatsApp. It looks like you're trying to do this through the app notifications in the OS.

Go to WhatsApp and look for a settings menu. I don't use WhatsApp, so I can't know for sure, but I suspect you'll find the setting you need there.

Whatsapp doesn't have anything, before i use to do it from the app settings on android 6.0, but since the update to 7.0 know evething goes off together.