What Battery Case will you be getting for your Note 7?

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Follow up question: does it need one? It has wireless charging, fast charging and an enormous battery.
As a power user I am in and out of my office through out the business day and have to have text massaging, email, calendar, all my contacts, etc.at my finger tips. I am usually several building away in the plant from where my office is.

So having my phone at my finger tips always available is a must. I will defiantly have a charger at home and the office. This is a real downside of sealed phones. With swappable batteries this was not an issue and I could just rotate batteries when ever I needed to.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
The Note 7 doesn't? I haven't seen battery life reports on it yet. What kind of screen on time is it getting and what is considered "good"?
Base it on the S7 Edge. Bigger battery, smaller display. The Note 7 will have less screen-on time than the S7 Edge, even if just a little bit. My Note 5 gets 4.5 hours of screen-on time if I push it to 25% or so. My LG G2 would average 3 hours more than that.

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
None. My external battery pack and usb c cable holds 26500 and works perfectly.
Right, With my job I am away from my office for hours at a time and can't afford to for my phone to be down because of a dead battery or tied to an electrical outlet. So I always have to have the Note 7 Phablet available whether I'm in meetings in another part of the plant/campus or in airports traveling.

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I currently just take a powerbank with me where ever I go. Could anyone explain me what advantages a battery case has, I might consider getting one for the Note 7.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I currently just take a powerbank with me where ever I go. Could anyone explain me what advantages a battery case has, I might consider getting one for the Note 7.

Much less bulk than an external battery, and it can still fit it in my pocket if needed. I don't keep it on the phone much, only for times where I know I will be away form a charger 10 or 12 hours or more and plan to use the phone a lot.

I have external battery packs too for all kinds of devices too, but having a battery case is better for me in some situations.

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Much less bulk than an external battery, and it can still fit it in my pocket if needed. I don't keep it on the phone much, only for times where I know I will be away form a charger 10 or 12 hours or more and plan to use the phone a lot.

I have external battery packs too for all kinds of devices too, but having a battery case is better for me in some situations.

Thanks, that's really helpful!

I go hiking a fair bit and usually just bring an extremely long cable so I can leave my powerbank in my backpack and still use my phone, kinda like I'm using a massive 20th century cell phone haha.