Since the Note 7 Speaker(s) are low quality what would you recommend in wireless headphones?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Since we know the Note 7 is going to come with the same speaker(s) as the Galaxy S7 edge, and its known that those speaker(s) are awful quality what would you recommend as far as wireless bluetooth headphones/earphones go? (For those of you that use or have used wireless headphones). I've been looking at different ones for the past few days on Amazon, but I'm not sure what if any to get. (The Verizon in the box listing says "stereo headset" which I'm guessing is wired headphones).

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a wireless LG and its from Verizon. Excellent quality. For home I have the jawbone Bluetooth wireless box. Love it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I got a pair...I think from Anker... On Amazon for $20. There perfect for me. They're Bluetooth. There's also the kind that wrap around your neck from LG and Samsung. Those work pretty well to and aren't to expensive.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
LG Tone Infinim are really good. Sound nice and have been rock solid for me. Wear them at home and the gym almost every day

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
For reference, I have the MXPE that has stereo front speakers, but I am not compelled to use them for music much. Speakers like this have minimal if any depth, so minimal if any sense of sound stage. I use a bluetooth speaker and headphones. Wired and bluetooth.

Point being, even nicer stereo speakers on a device are not anywhere as good as a bluetooth speaker or headphones. Okay though for movies IMO, but that is about it.

Skull Candy Grind are crazy good for the money (as per reviews) for $80 and I also have Bose Direct Links for $220. I use the Grinds at work and the Bose at home, since they have the ability to switch what devices connected to with a toggle switch. I have five devices with bluetooth on and scroll through them as needed.

The Bose also can use the phone for calls while using the other devices. I use on-ear bluetooth headphones and in-ear wired buds (Klipsch).

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been using a version of the LG tone for 3 or 4 years now. They aren't the most durable, but have good sound quality. Usually last 6 months or so before one of the ear buds go out. My newest pair seems to be holding up pretty well.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a version of the LG tone for 3 or 4 years now. They aren't the most durable, but have good sound quality. Usually last 6 months or so before one of the ear buds go out. My newest pair seems to be holding up pretty well.

I found this to be the case for me too. I'm using the Infinium version now but I can tell the left earbud is ready to go.

I also use the JayBird X2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty