Note 7/case/holster info

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
In case anyone is interested - the Spigen Tough Armor case for the Note 7 fits in my Sedio Dilex holster for a Note 4. The case is a bit narrow in the holster but it does work. I'm currently using a Note 4 in a Speck Candyshell with the holster but have my Note 7 preordered.

Once Sedio gets their Note 7 stuff out I'll probably get a new holster, but for now it's nice knowing my current one will work.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone is interested - the Spigen Tough Armor case for the Note 7 fits in my Sedio Dilex holster for a Note 4. The case is a bit narrow in the holster but it does work. I'm currently using a Note 4 in a Speck Candyshell with the holster but have my Note 7 preordered.

Once Sedio gets their Note 7 stuff out I'll probably get a new holster, but for now it's nice knowing my current one will work.

Thanks for the info. I have the same holster and tried it with the Spigen Case Liquid Crystal case and it is pretty loose. I'm considering the Spigen Case Crystal Shell which is thicker for the time being till Sedio comes out with the Note 7 holsters. They take a while to come out with them. Usually after launch of the phones.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Just wait for seidio to make one specifically for the note 7.they have some of the best cases. IMO I just don't understand why they are always late to the party! Get with it seidio!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek