Replacement s pen price for note 7

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Samsung charges $35 for the Note 5 pen, so probably the same or a little more for the Note 7 pen.

I remember when I broke my spen for note 5 samsung told me $60 to replace mine. I said yeah right lol. Ordered the same thing on ebay for $20.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I lose little things like pens. Anyone know what a replacement s pen will cost approx?

When it comes to the note 7 spen. When it comes out officially you can call samsung, search eBay, Amazon etc. But I'm sure ebay and Amazon will be cheapest. Getting it directly from samsung will cost the most 98 or 99% of the time.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
When it comes to the note 7 spen. When it comes out officially you can call samsung, search eBay, Amazon etc. But I'm sure ebay and Amazon will be cheapest. Getting it directly from samsung will cost the most 98 or 99% of the time.
I heard 97%.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Might also be a fake...

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I will advise you to BE CAREFUL who you decide to get a replacement from. There are going to be cheap knockoffs that are going to tell you they are indeed OEM and cost a tenth of the price of others.

THERE REALLY IS TECHNOLOGY IN THE SPEN... No batteries or wizbang stuff, but there is a tech to be had, that's why not all things work as an sPen. But, you will get what you pay for if you don't buy something that is at least a few bucks, probably no less than 15 after a while and more that 25 at the beginning... So just be smart with what you do.

If you sweet talk the people at the Samsung kiosk in Best Buy, they'll give you one free. At least it worked for me last year.

I'm no hot chick, that would never work for me!

bmitchell1876

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Chicks work there too ! It's the ugly ones that are most susceptible to flattery :) Just be confident and funny (if you've got it in you - if not then don't even try)