OFFICIAL Samsung Accessories...Has anyone been able to order them yet?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find somewhere to order the Samsung Backpack battery case and the wireless charger along with some screen protectors but it seems like I can't yet on the Samsung website. Has anyone been able to order these yet? I really don't want to get my new phone and not have a case for it.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I was able to pre-order some of the galaxy note 7 accessories. The clear case, the battery pack, a new s-pen (just in case) and an extra usb type c cable. All from the samsung website. But this was on the 11th.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they will be in stores by the time the phone are in stores. I have seen some accessories a week ago in some stores.

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
My Spigen order is shipping soon. Ordered and received my Otterbox case on Tuesday. What's funny is this. About a week or two ago Spigen cases were available for purchase through Amazon. I decided to wait until last week. Then when I attempted to order it says 1-2 months. I said no way and I ordered from their website. Then I ordered from Otterbox last Friday and it arrived Tuesday. #relief

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Samsung for some reason never sells the official leather case in the US, it's only available in the international markets. So I need to wait until it pops up on eBay or Amazon via third party seller. Not sure why that's the case but I like the official leather cover case, used them in my S7 and S6 phones.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the S-View case a BestBuy this afternoon. I saw that they had the clear s-view case as well.
So glad I saw your post! I hate getting my phone before the case :/ Just ordered it from BB and will pick up in the store later today. Now if I could only get thru to Samsung to cancel the order I placed days ago, and still says, "Preparing Order for Shipment".

OliverK

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I picked up two packs of the official protectors and the clear back case from a Samsung store here in the UK where I am.

If you are in the UK (which I can tell no one above is lol) then get down there.

The Note 7 isn't out until the end of next week here; and the official accessories are impossible to get hold of online.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 31

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I picked up two packs of the official protectors and the clear back case from a Samsung store here in the UK where I am.

If you are in the UK (which I can tell no one above is lol) then get down there.

The Note 7 isn't out until the end of next week here; and the official accessories are impossible to get hold of online.
Does the clear case feel cheap? Is it a really thin TPU style case? Sorry for the questions just haven't seen a review and hard to tell in the photos.

OliverK

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
It's definitely a TPU material or similar. But it doesn't feel cheap. It's got curved corners to cover the sides of the note and a small lip.

I've gone with this because I want to be able to admire my blue note 7 - and putting it in any other case will cover it up!

I've put a link to a photo below as I couldn't upload it here for some reason.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=b0lsTl9waVQ5emhudk9TeUNPaG9Ybmx1NzBIQ2NB

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely a TPU material or similar. But it doesn't feel cheap. It's got curved corners to cover the sides of the note and a small lip.

I've gone with this because I want to be able to admire my blue note 7 - and putting it in any other case will cover it up!

I've put a link to a photo below as I couldn't upload it here for some reason.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=b0lsTl9waVQ5emhudk9TeUNPaG9Ybmx1NzBIQ2NB
I have this one waiting on my Note 7. I'm hoping it won't yellow or won't for a while.

Is the edge screen still accessible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid