Zagg InvisibileShield HD Dry Full Body

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site

anon(5373819)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does it indent when using the S-Pen. The screen protector I bought from Spigen has all these indents from using the pen on the display. It sucks.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
How does the screen feel?

It's fairly clear, but the S-pen doesn't move as smoothly. I'm not sure how much longer I'll leave it on. Waiting to see reports of how peoples displays are holding up without protection.

Does it indent when using the S-Pen. The screen protector I bought from Spigen has all these indents from using the pen on the display. It sucks.

Yes, it is beginning to show the S-Pen usage. The pen doesn't move as smoothly either.

anon(5373819)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Bummer, I was hoping for a plastic thin screen protector like I used in the Note 5 but everything I've seen to date are these soft plastic military style ones. I'm guessing the curve is causing those plastic ones to not exist.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Bummer, I was hoping for a plastic thin screen protector like I used in the Note 5 but everything I've seen to date are these soft plastic military style ones. I'm guessing the curve is causing those plastic ones to not exist.

The only one I've seen like that is the official Samsung one. The Spigen for the S7 Edge was very thin and solid as well. I don't know why they changed it up on the Note 7.

Paul Paradis

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine only lasted less than 48 hours before the edges started peeling off. The product is clearly not made to correctly fit or adhere to the note 7. Add a case into the mix, and it comes clean off around the edges.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Mine only lasted less than 48 hours before the edges started peeling off. The product is clearly not made to correctly fit or adhere to the note 7. Add a case into the mix, and it comes clean off around the edges.
I stand by this statement. Happens to me even on 7 edge.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Mine is lifting on the bottom right corner. I have a iq shield, bestskinsever and official Samsung on order. Bestskinsever has always been great. The one for the s7 edge was perfect.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Removed the front cover today. Just didn't like feel when using the S-pen. Using a slim Incipio case and keeping the glass naked.

Let's face it all the protectors out there right now are crap.

That JerryRig video has us all scared.

Posted via the Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I ended up ordering the Slickwraps Naked skin for the back because they've got it 42% off on their site currently. I'm gonna check out the Zagg if the SW doesn't work for me.

I am looking to also order a back only. Can you update us after you get yours and tell us what you think please?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Sure thing! From what I saw I couldn't order just the back. I only intend on applying the back, but had to order the full protection.

I figured it was stupid or me to not to go ahead and order it since its on sale today. Hopefully it won't take forever to get here.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I figured it was stupid or me to not to go ahead and order it since its on sale today. Hopefully it won't take forever to get here.

That's the reason I went ahead and ordered. I probably would've waited or tried the Zagg or IQ Shield ones with backs first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez