BodyGuardz HD Contour Screen Protector

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I finally found a screen protector that isn't worthless with a case. I went to my local AT&T store and purchased the BodyGuardz HD Contour screen protector for my Note 7 and it works well with my Otterbox Commuter case. The screen protector adheres to the curved glass really well and it doesn't quite reach the corners of the phone, making it case friendly.

You can find it under "accessories" at the AT&T website. The forum here didn't like the link for some reason.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Can you post some pictures showing it on the phone & packaging?

This was the only protector that I had any luck with the S7 edge.

I would, but I don't have anything to use to take a picture of my phone because my phone's camera is my only camera. :(

But I agree. This protector was also the only one I had any luck with on the S7 edge and it's doing just as good of a job on my Note 7 as it did on the S7 edge.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Bodyguard HD and Spigen is only screen protector that work with cases.

If the screen protector is full coverage then consider yourself buying super slim case.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
This protector does not stick to the Edges. They tried 3 in store and then I took one home and did the install myself and it still wouldn't stick. I ended up returning for a refund.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm not willing to spend $30 on a screen protector. Let alone one for a curved screen that may work well for a while and then start to come up later. I'm going to have to wait for some reviews from people who've had screen protectors on their devices for a couple weeks.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I just read the AT&T Data on it - it's made of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) film, not Tempered Glass. Pretty much the same thing as a plastic soda bottle - $30? Hmmm, not I thank you.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just read the AT&T Data on it - it's made of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) film, not Tempered Glass. Pretty much the same thing as a plastic soda bottle - $30? Hmmm, not I thank you.

It's $25.00 and I don't spending an extra $25. on my $850. phone. Tempered glass will not work on these curved screens.
I had the Bodyguardz HD Curved on my S7 edge and it worked great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000