Can anyone confirm a "good" Tempered Glass screen protector?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I was shopping on Amazon for a tempered glass screen protector and keep seeing fake reviews galore. Can anyone recommend a good one for me to purchase?

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
It's close to impossible to find a good tempered glass screen protector due to the curvature of the screen. I've heard people use the Zagg version, but even that's not any good

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I was shopping on Amazon for a tempered glass screen protector and keep seeing fake reviews galore. Can anyone recommend a good one for me to purchase?

Probably check out the accessories section. A lot of talk about screen protectors and stuff. I tried the Verizon one and it caused loss of touch sensitivity. Between the note and the edge I haven't been able to find a screen protector that works well with the phone to my liking. The curved screens make it harder. On flat screens I just get an xtremeguard and call it a day.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

I just ordered the gpel tempered glass. Should get it next week. It worked superbly with my S7 Edge.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Gpel seems like the only good option but it's so expensive... With postage it would add up to $50 Australian.

I tried the Gpel screen protector (just now , actually). The problem is that it creates a recess around the home button. This created issues for me in using the fingerprint scanner. Also, I noticed that my screen wasn't as responsive while typing anything near the edge. I took the protector off, and will be looking to get a refund. I was really hoping this one would work well.