Looks like my Note 7 fiasco finally is at the end!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well after 2.5 months of arguing back and forth with Tmobile about my refund and excuses after contacting the 800 number and tforce the money is finally going back on my card! I checked this morning and it has pending transaction for the $849 I'm owed.

So glad this is behind me.

I owned the S7, Note 7 and then got the S7 edge back in Sept. Should I spend more cash and order an unlocked V20 or hold onto the Edge and see what the S8 is like?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Definitely hold onto the edges. I've tried the edge and the v20 and to me, the edge is much better. Just wish it had that nice bigger screen

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Definitely hold onto the edges. I've tried the edge and the v20 and to me, the edge is much better. Just wish it had that nice bigger screen

The v20 is appealing because of removable battery and IR blaster, but lose water resistance with it and some say the V20 screen isn't as good as AMOLED.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Well after 2.5 months of arguing back and forth with Tmobile about my refund and excuses after contacting the 800 number and tforce the money is finally going back on my card! I checked this morning and it has pending transaction for the $849 I'm owed.

I owned the S7, Note 7 and then got the S7 edge back in Sept. Should I spend more cash and order an unlocked V20 or hold onto the Edge and see what the S8 is like?

The coming Galaxy S8 would seem, from what leaks I've seen, to be something really special; 'immersive screen' is what I'm keying-in on. I'm glad that the Note7 situation has been rectified for you.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The coming Galaxy S8 would seem, from what leaks I've seen, to be something really special; 'immersive screen' is what I'm keying-in on. I'm glad that the Note7 situation has been rectified for you.

I'm NOT pre ordering again or buying the first month is out and making the mistake and getting burned again. I'll probably wait and buy the unlocked model so I don't have to deal with Tmobile or carrier again. I hope Amazon sells it directly like they do with the V20 now.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm NOT pre ordering again or buying the first month is out and making the mistake and getting burned again. I'll probably wait and buy the unlocked model so I don't have to deal with Tmobile or carrier again. I hope Amazon sells it directly like they do with the V20 now.

Good idea to let the dust settle. I may employ that strategy myself.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

If you want unbiased advice about an edge vs V20 thread you won't get it in a Samsung or LG forum.
Go with what you like and value the most in terms of features and performance.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The v20 is appealing because of removable battery and IR blaster, but lose water resistance with it and some say the V20 screen isn't as good as AMOLED.
It's not that it isn't as good as AMOLED, it's that it isn't good. There are good IPS displays out there, this just isn't one of them.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It's not that it isn't as good as AMOLED, it's that it isn't good. There are good IPS displays out there, this just isn't one of them.

I don't see nothing wrong with my v20 main screen. But I get annoyed with second screen when phone screen is off cause the second screen light bleeds on to main screen some where click is on. Not all the time but half the time. I don't know if it is because I have it on all the time or what but it's annoying. I like having the ability to see text notification etc since I don't have led light.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't see nothing wrong with my v20 main screen. But I get annoyed with second screen when phone screen is off cause the second screen light bleeds on to main screen some where click is on. Not all the time but half the time. I don't know if it is because I have it on all the time or what but it's annoying. I like having the ability to see text notification etc since I don't have led light.
It is just extremely inaccurate; many or most don't care.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante