Dear Samsung, please bring the IR blaster back to the Note 6

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I would be surprised to see a removable battery,

Would be nice to have the ir blaster back, i didn't use it much but some people did.

They will prob save the ir blaster for the note7, cant give us everything at once lol

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Last night, I was vegged in my chair. The wife was wedged in the corner of the sofa, both of us tired after a long day at work, just relaxing and enjoying some TV together.
Again, the Roku needed changing. But couldn't find where it last was.
No worries.
Popped my phone up, flipped on the Roku app, did the business.
That's just an amazing handy feature that I don't understand people not using that have it available.
But, hopefully it'll make its way back.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The best argument i have heard for having an ir blaster was someone posted about travelling a lot, and not wanting to touch he sketchy remote in a motel room and being able to use phone as a remote instead..

That sold me lol

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
The best argument i have heard for having an ir blaster was someone posted about travelling a lot, and not wanting to touch he sketchy remote in a motel room and being able to use phone as a remote instead..

That sold me lol

Right? I wished there was some feedback address that we could email things like this to so that Samsung would act on REAL people's input.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Right? I wished there was some feedback address that we could email things like this to so that Samsung would act on REAL people's input.

Think of the commercial they could advertise it with lol!

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Can have some fun to. Go in a bar during superbowl, and turn off the TV right at a big play. Don't get caught though, lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My both Panasonic AC remotes are gone through, and all I can say the IR Blaster on my Note 4 is a life savior. Hopefully the Note 6 comes with it, SD Card support and removable battery and I'm in.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
My both Panasonic AC remotes are gone through, and all I can say the IR Blaster on my Note 4 is a life savior. Hopefully the Note 6 comes with it, SD Card support and removable battery and I'm in.

EXACTLY!!! We need to find a place that we can email Samsung and let them know how much we use the IR blaster.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site

That sold me lol

That was me. And I maintain this position.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Never happen but I wish they would. Might as well bring back dual cdma radios and functional multicolor led you can actually control with lightflow. FM radio chip would also be nice.

I don't care about sd card nor removable battery.