Galaxy Note 6 ‘Lite’ rumored to be a cheaper variant of Samsung’s next flagship

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
samsung-galaxy-note-6-likely-to-be-powered-by-a-monstrous-6gb-ram.jpg
Samsung is due to unveil its next flagship phablet in a couple of months and we’ve already started seeing rumors and leaks about the Galaxy Note 6. The latest rumor isn’t about the flagship rather it’s about a potentially cheaper variant of the Galaxy Note 6. Said to be called Galaxy Note 6 “Lite,” it may come with slightly different specifications but at a more affordable price point.

The Galaxy Note 6 is rumored to feature the as yet announced Snapdragon 823 processor with 6GB RAM and this rumor claims that the Lite variant will be powered by the Snapdragon 820 coupled with 4GB of RAM. It may also save money in the display department by going for full HD and not a Quad HD display even though it’s rumored to be a 5.8-inch display on both variants. All of the other specifications are expected to remain the same. Since this is just a rumor right now do take this information with a grain of salt. It doesn’t really seem plausible that Samsung will do this, and even it does, this variant might not make it out of select markets in Asia. There is no conclusive evidence yet to support the theory that a Galaxy Note 6 Lite is in the pipeline as well.

Source

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I read this and not sure. Most customers would have no clue what the difference would be except cost. That would defeat the purpose of the Note series and perry much make it disappear because isn't the S series the "lite" version of the Note series?

Posted via the *Note 5*

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Well as far the pic goes, thats a note4, so i don't buy it.

I cant see samsung doing a lite version but i could be wrong.

They need less choices not more. They are competing with themselves. Have a standard phone, an edge phone and a note. Those 3 flagships are plenty in my opinion.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Well as far the pic goes, thats a note4, so i don't buy it.

I cant see samsung doing a lite version but i could be wrong.

They need less choices not more. They are competing with themselves. Have a standard phone, an edge phone and a note. Those 3 flagships are plenty in my opinion.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
Picture is not from article. Since there is no picture of the GNOTE 6 I used the one at the top of the thread.

spagman

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
A " lite" version wouldn't surprise me.... Look at all the mistakes (battery /memory card etc.) that Samsung already made.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey