What colour will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Toughest decision yet....What Color?

Black. I was into the blue and think it looks awesome but I know that a month or so down the line, I'm going to be wanting all black. I was thinking of maye getting the black and picking up a blue pen.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Black. I was into the blue and think it looks awesome but I know that a month or so down the line, I'm going to be wanting all black. I was thinking of maye getting the black and picking up a blue pen.

Agreed. I got the Silver when the G7E came out and ended up wishing I got black. Plus, if I decide to buy a case, It's a weird blue and it'll be tough to find a good match for color/contrast.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I shall be up at midnight. No color decision yet. I am not sure which one I like the most.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I was looking over the colors and am undecided between Silver and Black.

Knowing me I'll go crazy with the fingerprints on the back of both so I'm planning on applying a skin on it once my OCD kicks in !!!

If I get a carbon fiber black skin I think the silver sides of the Silver phone would be a nice contrast and make it look reaaaally nice VS. the Black with its black sides it'll just be ummm too black no ??

Help !??!

Status
Not open for further replies.