Speaking Of Deals...

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the S7/Edge launch with the deal for a free Gear VR? Do we feel that this could be the case with the Note? Or do you think they'll wait for that? Free GVR's seems like it would be such a smart move to promote the new USB C versions of the unit. That, and it'd be smart because it seems like they really wanna push VR.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They may do the same thing. I hope T-Mobile does the BOGO deal like they did for the S7/S7 Edge. That would be awesome for me :D.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What are you gonna do with two phones? LOL Just give me the headset or a gift card to get a screen protector that works lol

Well with the S7 Edge what I did was add my buddy to my account and we did the BOGO deal. Therefore we each only paid half price for the first one (50/50) and then the 2nd was free... So basically he got the 2nd "free" phone while paying half of mine off and then I did the same. It was a win-win situation :D.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
A BOGO deal from sprint for the note 7 would be perfect. Did sprint do that for the S7/Edge?

I believe they did for a little bit after T-Mobile did it. Maybe they will copy each other again so we can all benefit? :D.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Well with the S7 Edge what I did was add my buddy to my account and we did the BOGO deal. Therefore we each only paid half price for the first one (50/50) and then the 2nd was free... So basically he got the 2nd "free" phone while paying half of mine off and then I did the same. It was a win-win situation :D.

Oh. That was a sweet deal for both of you.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Meh SD cards are cheap anyway... In US if we go by recent Samsung release it'll be free year of Netflix offers, gear VR, various other crazy deals. There will be pretty good deals at least in the US for Samsung launches.

If they're so cheap, mind buying me a 200 GB card? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel