Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
f64dfd2e1d8c5314954c19cb56900a29.jpg

This one

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty certain that the Note7 will feature a larger battery than the Note5. Pretty sure they're going to do the same thing to the Note7 like what they did to the S7.

Perhaps it will also have the largest battery in a Note device ever? We can only hope, and it seems like it might be going there. Of course, we'll see on August 2nd.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps it will also have the largest battery in a Note device ever? We can only hope, and it seems like it might be going there. Of course, we'll see on August 2nd.

I bet you it'll have a big one... I remember reading one of those tear down sites talking about the S6E+ and why it was not released as a Note. They looked at the internal packaging and came to the conclusion that the addition of the edge panel made it extremely difficult to allow for the S-Pen housing without a) shrinking the battery or b) increasing the device's thickness.

So either this is going to be thin with a POS small battery, or thicker with a battery as big (or bigger) than the current S7E.