One Week To Go!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Let Google do its thing. Then I set up my ringtones etc. Like a kid at Chanukah. Can't wait

Posted via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
First thing I'd do? Well, going through setup, silly! xD

Well, aside from that, and logging in to my Google account, I also have to transfer my Smart Switch data that I got from my LG G4 that's now lying on my SD card.

After that, it's installing Nova Prime, and then restoring my apps and my layout on Nova. Oh, and installing a Material Design theme and probably Good Lock, in order to get that feel of stock Android while having the features of TouchWiz, especially the S Pen stuff.

Once that's done, time to watch some anime on that oh-so-beautiful QHD SAMOLED display.

It's going to be a long week, though...

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Back up everything on my Note 5, let Google do what Google does then manually download my apps. Set up Nova Prime and download my saved configuration.

My Xmas comes in August every year now. 😆

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
What woukd i do first? Tough to say. This is my 7th Note! Yes, I had the 4 for 3 weeks before I upgraded to the Note Edge.

First thing, well, I would brag and show off the awesome camera. Then probably ignore customers at work.

don Adams

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I feel like I check this forum/app every minute for updates. Man "Christmas" can't come any sooner

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
First thing I'd do? Well, going through setup, silly! xD

Well, aside from that, and logging in to my Google account, I also have to transfer my Smart Switch data that I got from my LG G4 that's now lying on my SD card.

After that, it's installing Nova Prime, and then restoring my apps and my layout on Nova. Oh, and installing a Material Design theme and probably Good Lock, in order to get that feel of stock Android while having the features of TouchWiz, especially the S Pen stuff.

Once that's done, time to watch some anime on that oh-so-beautiful QHD SAMOLED display.

It's going to be a long week, though...

YESSSSSSSS anime! I love you even more now! Re: Zero would look great on my new phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
YESSSSSSSS anime! I love you even more now! Re: Zero would look great on my new phone.

Off-Topic some but can't help it ... That Anime is so brutal. Did you see the next episode is going to be longer? An extra ~20+ minutes so they can cram in all the story :D.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Off-Topic some but can't help it ... That Anime is so brutal. Did you see the next episode is going to be longer? An extra ~20+ minutes so they can cram in all the story :D.

Shut the hell up! REALLY?! 20+ minutes?! YESSSSSSSS. The anime is super brutal, and I like it, I just hate Subaru! LoL Love me some Rem though!

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Okay am I missing something I thought the unpacked event was on the 2nd is that the actual launch day as well

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Okay am I missing something I thought the unpacked event was on the 2nd is that the actual launch day as well

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. What are we missing? Everyone is talking like it's going to be in their hands that day.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
It's just the the unpacked event. It will probably going on pre order a week later. Does anyone know if it's being shipped with the Exynos chip and not the 820 in the US

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
From what I just read it looks like the 820 so for me it's not the much of an upgrade.. Why I have the S7 edge and the note 5. 6 gig of ram ok I have oneplus 3 also..

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I would put the case on it, turn it on, setup Google and install and setup Nova Prime first thing.
Next would be Package Disabler Pro and then LastPass.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I am in the market for a new phone (I always am in the market for one) and I was about to pull the trigger on a GS7E but now thinking of waiting for the Note 7.. Other than the S Pen.. What advantages does it have over the S7 Edge?
More ram, new grace UI (will come to S7 edge later), more internal storage, bigger screen, less battery (not a feature lol but a con compared to s7 edge)

So overall not much but I'm excited to try the new grace UI

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. What are we missing? Everyone is talking like it's going to be in their hands that day.

I usually go under the assumption that the launch of the device is not the same time as the announcement. It's usually a few weeks later, aside from a few exceptions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2