Is Sam's Club deal best?

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Is Sams Club deal the best?

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Sam's Club

Get $150 bonus towards Sams Club vs Carrier.

I've never gotten a phone from them before but $150 is a nice additional bonus considering you get the other items with it. Anyone have ever gotten their phone with these guys before?

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is Sams Club deal best?

Well it seems you have to wait to pre-order. I constantly get an error on trying to submit it.

I called Sams Club support and they said it starts on Saturday (6th) and its only for one day. But I can't really guarantee if that's correct or not either lol...

LokiM

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

I was able to reserve the Note 7 from Sam's last night just before 11:00 pm MDT. I got a confirmation email shortly after saying to pick up the phone at my local Sam's on August 19 between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.

Posted via the Android Central App

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site

I reserved mine too and got the confirmation email. I think this is the best deal so far...especially since Verizon crapped out on their deal.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Can you utilize the AT&T buy one get one discount as well? Or is that only good if you go to AT&T corporate store?

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site

Last year I was surprised by the deal I got at Sam's Club a week after the drop of the N5.

I am on-contract with VZW. So, I paid $299 out-of-pocket, and got a $200 Sam's Club/Walmart gift card immediately, and then subsequently got the $200 gift card from Samsung a couple of months later.

Crazy good deal.

I tried calling my Sam's Club this am and they told me that they will not have any N7's, no pre-orders, and no info on any type of "deal" until August 19th. Well, I can already see what the deal is, in general, but I don't know what customers who are on-contract can expect to pay.

Overall, I think the N7 is worth upgrading to from the N5, but not by a wide margin. For me and my needs, the N7 is more of an incremental upgrade. A SD 823 and 6gb of RAM would have added something more to the mix for me. Still, if I can get a good deal, I'll go for it.

TX Jedi

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site

Last year I was surprised by the deal I got at Sam's Club a week after the drop of the N5.

I am on-contract with VZW. So, I paid $299 out-of-pocket, and got a $200 Sam's Club/Walmart gift card immediately, and then subsequently got the $200 gift card from Samsung a couple of months later.

Crazy good deal.

I tried calling my Sam's Club this am and they told me that they will not have any N7's, no pre-orders, and no info on any type of "deal" until August 19th. Well, I can already see what the deal is, in general, but I don't know what customers who are on-contract can expect to pay.

Overall, I think the N7 is worth upgrading to from the N5, but not by a wide margin. For me and my needs, the N7 is more of an incremental upgrade. A SD 823 and 6gb of RAM would have added something more to the mix for me. Still, if I can get a good deal, I'll go for it.

Use the link from the OP. I didn't find it on their website this morning, but using that link, it came right up.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Don't know what payment options are available, but it looks like Target maybe including a $100 gift card with Note7 preorders. (for non-sam's club members this may be the next best deal).

jamesaru

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

In the Sam's Club fine print it states "One gift card per line of service activated on installment." Does anyone know if that means you have to choose one of those installment plans? I prefer to do the 2 year contract and we already have Sprint. Thanks.

Droid Husker

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Sam's Club only has the Black and Silver edition... No Blue. Is that what everyone is seeing?

That's all I see too. Target is the same way, only Black and Silver. Best Buy has all 3 colors, as does the carrier website (AT&T for me). I wanted Blue, so I'm having trouble deciding if I want the Blue more than $150 Gift Card. The AT&T bonuses intrigue me too, but if all things were equal, I'd take the Gift Card. Wish there was a way to see the phones in person, to decide if the color is a big enough deal. In the end, I think I'll go with the Sam's deal, but I can't decide between Black and Silver, since I was originally set on the Blue.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

AT&T has a pretty good discount with a bogo, free gear s2, and free galaxy tab. But you have to be willing to sign up for a 2 year contract on each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995