Samsung Focus

crazigee

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone who has gone hands on with the Note7 confirm that it has Samsung Focus or a BlackBerry style hub app? If so how does it compare to the BlackBerry Hub?

Posted via the Android Central App

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not going to pay a subscription fee. If it was a straight up fee I'd seriously consider it but not monthly.

Posted using my Samsung Galaxy S7 via the Android Central App

99 cents a month.... is not exactly chum...... wait a minute... it IS chump change!

Seriously.... subscriptions are not my fav either. But it seems to be a growing trend. :(

crazigee

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
99 cents a month.... is not exactly chum...... wait a minute... it IS chump change!

Seriously.... subscriptions are not my fav either. But it seems to be a growing trend. :(

When you look at the $0.99 over the course of a year it's $12. Over the life of a phone, which is typically 2 years, that's $24. That's way more in just two years than you'd pay for an app.

I'd pay a one time fee of $9.99 at the most. That being said I'd want it to include the BlackBerry keyboard at that price.

Posted using my Samsung Galaxy S7 via the Android Central App

c_bryant34

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
You don't have to pay the subscription if you don't want to. It is free with occasional ads after the 30 days if you don't subscribe.