Someone [ESPECIALLY WITH SPRINT] help me verify ASAP!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure but wow August 6th?? TMobile says August 18th but then again I did just order 5 hours ago

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered today and hope to get it next week since people say Tmobile ships them early. I hope not too early before my case comes and I end up dropping the damn thing lol. My supcase supposed to be here on Sat!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I ordered today and hope to get it next week since people say Tmobile ships them early. I hope not too early before my case comes and I end up dropping the damn thing lol. My supcase supposed to be here on Sat!
Ha I was thinking the same thing. I ordered the phone today and then on amazon the case. I picked regular shipping for the case so it's set to deliver wednesday. Phone when I checked early was still saying eat ship 8/18-19. I hope it ships early. Took advantage of free next day shipping

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you want it I would just order and hope for the best. I am with T-Mobile and hoping they do the early shipping since I want the device before my trip but if they didn't send it before than I can't really get mad at them since the release is the 19th.

jonmart19

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone gotten word about Sprint releasing the pre-orders early? I just pre-ordered mine this past Saturday but they told me they would ship to store and weren't sure if I could pick up early.