Samsung 256gb micro sd card

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you post a couple "Real" pictures of the card when you receive it? Thanks.

d91ee7e87baa7230d80acb226a61f71f.jpg

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No, Their Pro+ is the high end card. This card has a high price as it's the largest storage available on the market today.
6-8 months from now you will be able to purchase it for $99. or less. :p
The capacity isn't the only reason for the high price tag. It's also just as fast as the Pro+ line in read/write.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice for those that already have the card or on its way. I have to wait till the 19th to get mine since I'll be trading in my Note 5 back to AT&T onm their next program pick the 7 up in store that day. Then I can order the sd card on their site. Which will probably take weeks to get.

Being with AT&T you can still get the Samsung 256 SD from Samsung? I thought it had to be offered thru your cell carrier.

Posted via the Android Central App

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Being with AT&T you can still get the Samsung 256 SD from Samsung? I thought it had to be offered thru your cell carrier.

Posted via the Android Central App
I ordered my ATT phone through Samsung website and have already gotten my sd card. Didn't order through att because I didn't care for their deals. Also when you order through Samsung site you don't have to fill out forms to get the free gift, it's automatic.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my ATT phone through Samsung website and have already gotten my sd card. Didn't order through att because I didn't care for their deals. Also when you order through Samsung site you don't have to fill out forms to get the free gift, it's automatic.

How did you get the imei number from the new phone so you could complete the entry form?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
How did you get the imei number from the new phone so you could complete the entry form?
When you pre-order directly from Samsung's website, the gift is automatic. You don't need to fill out any forms like you do elsewhere.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If the read/write speed is the same as the pro+ what is the difference between the evo+ and pro+ lines?
Until the release of this card, the difference was speed and maybe length of warranty but I didn't look at that. There isn't a Pro+ 256gb card yet but if they release one under the Pro+ line, it will probably be even faster than this card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey