invisible shield?

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
what does everyone think of the invisible shield screen protector? is it worth having a screen protector? does it interfere with the s-pen?

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Its good to have, and no most screen protectors do not affect the s pen. Even the otterbox defender plastic screen cover works fine with the s pen.

The biggest complaint i know of, and i haven't tried it, is getting a screen protector to fit well on an edge screen w no bubbles or halos.

I haven't used one in a long time. I dont carry anything in the same pocket as my phone, so i dont feel i need it.

Posted via the Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have used both dry mount polymer screens such as the Invisible Shield and wet mount polymer screen like the IQShield and both work very well. However, the wet mount system is much easier to install without bubbles and it is possible to move the mounted screen into the perfect position when first mounted which the dry mount systems don't allow. And you don't have any "halo" effects with any polymer screen because they curve with the glass and cover the total glass surface.