Will there be a Note 7 PRO ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I would hate to spend $849.00 now only to have Samsung release the Note 7 Pro a few months later?

Top of the line processor, 6GB of ram and internal storage of 128-256GB. :)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol no there won't be... These Note variants will be in one or two markets where Note 7 won't be released.

Anyone who follows tech knows the next Samsung flagship is S8 during MWC timeframe

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
About the only thing different I see is a special edition like they did with the S7 edge like the Batman edition or Olympics edition. I wouldn't count on a pro version.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Lol no there won't be... These Note variants will be in one or two markets where Note 7 won't be released.

Anyone who follows tech knows the next Samsung flagship is S8 during MWC timeframe

I'm not making that mistake again. Trading my Note 5 in for the S7. I got tired of the S7 quick which is why I'm going to the Note 7.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see a Note 7 Maxx. I'd sacrifice a little thicker for a huge battery.
They do have a clip on one but then no case to protect screen. Much cheaper to buy an external battery you can carry in your pocket with a cable. I actually like a thicker phone. I don't get the obsession with thin. I also like lighter weight so prefer plastic to glass but I am in a tiny minority and acknowledge that. Moto has lightweight plastic and big battery and shatter-proof screen and great ui but I would miss several Samsung only features that go with Sammy smart tv and Sammy gear.

I'm a vzw guy so I know China version won't work but with specs mentioned I would switch to tMobile if fully compatible and can be imported.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles