Verizon pre order question

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered the note7 and have never pre ordered anything through Verizon before. I'm a little confused with how my contract would be. When I recieve my note7 and put my sim card and everything in, will my note3 be deactivated and I'll only be charged for the note7 from there on out? And when I recieve the note7, I don't have to make a stop at Verizon correct?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Your note 7 will come with a Sim card already in it. Turn off the old phone and turn the new phone on and follow the activation instructions on the screen... your note 3 sim card will be deactivated and the phone will only work on wifi until you put a working Sim card in it.... if the Sim from the 7 is the same size then you can swap and use either phone....

Edit: no need to stop in Verizon.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Actually I think the Note 3 has a Micro SIM, and the Note 7 uses a Nano SIM. If they are not the same size, you need to either use the new one that comes with it (Nano) or cut down the micro-SIM. It might be easier to just put the new SIM in and activate it online, or over the phone unless you know how to cut down SIMs cleanly ..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers