Does the note 7 at least feel more like a note than an edge?

Savatage79

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
So I jumped from att to Verizon a month ago and bought the s7 edge since the note wasn't out yet, figured how bad can it be? And it's not bad but Its definitely not a note. I have loved, absolutely adored my note 2, 4 and 5. But there's something about the s7 edge that simply feels off.

Firstly I'm constantly hitting the edges, constantly. The actual edge technology I personally find redundant as I open my phone and can quickly click any folder, app, contacts etc... What am I missing with edge stuff?

But just overall I feel like I'm a note buyer and with a new note hitting, I want it. But for those who has messed with both now, how different does it feel? Or does it virtually feel the same as the s7 edge?

Is a flat version truly in the works or no? I sort of hate that they brought the edge stuff over to it.

I simply want a gorgeous screen and fast surfing, and note gave me that, but Id hate if the note 7 is truly a slightly larger feeling edge. Or does it work out to feel more like a Note phone?

Ktrek

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I've only handled one for about ten minutes at work, but it seems to feel like a sleeker and slimmer version of the Note series. I currently own a Note 4 and have enjoyed using it but the design of the Note 7 looks very nice. I would say the edging is much less pronounced and more subtle than the S7 Edge in my opinion. I can't really comment about whether the edge will get in the way or bothersome during regular day to day handling. I hope not because I'm thinking of upgrading to it. I have one on pre-order.

Agolak

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Been using the Note 7 for 5 days now (came from a Note 5).
The Edge is definately a very welcomed feature. Makes the device and screen looks great, and the edge panels are a plus too.
Only downside is when the edge gets in the way of your notes (writing on the far edges on the screen).

In my opinion it makes videos you watch on your phone look cooler.

Che Minati

May 11, 2014
Visit site
It feels like a note definitely..I'm typing this on my s7 edge and they feel very different in hand..note 7 fits perfectly in hand for such a big display almost iPhone 6s plus like comfort...but better!

I've been with sammy since the s3..so I'm very picky with their software and design choices..I have no qualms that the note will have a big year. I have that murdered out black onyx, glass and metal tech sex sandwich pre ordered too btw 😆

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000