What does you AT&T order status say?

OmniTate

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Nah just excited and anxious (that arrival scan text woke me) and I'm secretly hoping to be #1 from att (quick unboxing in the ups parking lot LoL)

RoseMarizzle

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
If you ordered on the 16th, that's not on AT&T's end. You essentially put your self at the end of the early list, so behind ALL of the people that decided to order it almost two weeks to a few days earlier than you. Did you seriously expect them to get your order the day before they shipped out everyone else's order who basically ordered the first week it was available and say "that guys clearly needs the phone now" and move you to the top of the list? For the blue model alone, they were back ordered 7500-10000 units a week after I ordered mine, and the same day I ordered mine, just a few hours after, the preordering system went down due to how many phone orders they had coming in.

Kriegripper

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
If you ordered on the 16th, that's not on AT&T's end. You essentially put your self at the end of the early list, so behind ALL of the people that decided to order it almost two weeks to a few days earlier than you. Did you seriously expect them to get your order the day before they shipped out everyone else's order who basically ordered the first week it was available and say "that guys clearly needs the phone now" and move you to the top of the list? For the blue model alone, they were back ordered 7500-10000 units a week after I ordered mine, and the same day I ordered mine, just a few hours after, the preordering system went down due to how many phone orders they had coming in.
I expected that I'm not angry or anything. A friend of mine ordered it on the 14th and it's coming tommorrow. Just saying

Zera9588

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I don't think they will do that again,well at least I hope it. I just don't want to see the att box. Att hasn't stiffed me yet... I get 50% off of accessories and our bill because my hubby works for them. Good deal so far can't complain.

Zera9588

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Omg now my delivery time changed from 4.30 pm to 8 pm... 08/18 .... I need to catch some sleep. Once you picked yours up at 8am let us know!!!

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My tracking is weird... it went from Fort Worth, TX to Indianapolis,IN lol but I live I Cali.... I'm getting nuts... how the hell can my phone go in the opposite direction lol

Mine did sort of the same thing. I'm in central Arkansas, but it went from Texas to Memphis. Right over my state lol. But I'm pretty sure its cause they (FedEx) have a massive sorting facility in Memphis. It's been on its way to Arkansas since 4 AM so I'm not to worried.

5tB1wEa.png

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
it's ironic that ATT looked like the big "villain" in all these pre-orders, yet now seem to be the most straightforward with pre-order dates aside from those who purchased in-store. I see some Sprint customers who won't be getting theirs til next week. On top of that, there are Verizon customers who got teased early in the week only to have their shipments held in place until today or tomorrow.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

So by ordering in AT&T Store i see lots will get it later and delivered by UPS, but on website AT&T comes tomorrow with FedEx delivery, that is odd.

I preordered online, and it is coming via UPS Next Day Air Saver. Out For Delivery as of 8:15am this morning. So strange the delivery differences.. but I'll take it in this case. This will be two phones in a row that I preordered from ATT that I received a day before launch. S6 Edge and now Note 7.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Your right it's totally l wrong for people to complain when they are paying short of a thousand dollars only to receive the device 3 days after its release when people can just walk in and grab it before them. That's why you pre order so you can get the device on launch day without having to worry if they have sold out or not. Have you ever prescribe ordered a new gaming console? It's there on release day, that's why you put money down to get it on that specific day. Have you ever put a deposit on a new game coming out? It ensures that you have a copy on the release day. Why is it so hard to understand that if people pre order from the store that they are upset about not receiving it on launch day? Those that are "complaining and crying" as you put it are completely justified in doing so.

BOOM - totally agree with you.

It's like people who put the $1000 deposit down on the Tesla Model 3 being told they won't be able to receive their's until AFTER it's released to the general public. I'd be pretty pi$$ed.

Also, as a side note (no pun), I think when you receive your phone on Monday the 22nd, you're going to open the box, turn it on, and stick with ATT lol

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine had its origin scan (UPS) in Fort Worth last night, but didn't leave there until 6:40 this morning. It still says it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 8pm, but no idea if it will make it here on time (near Chicago).

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 9.19.26 AM.png

BOOM..Im on a truck! Sorry for the updates..but I figured I would keep this party moving. And if you are on this thread ..you would want to know lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital