No TMo Early shipping (yet) :(

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Order still showing up as 'blank' so far :( I was really hoping they'd ship a week early. Guess that ship has sailed, and with the weekend coming up, I doubt they'll ship until at least the 15th. I guess 3 days early wouldn't be bad, but I was reaaaaally hoping for a week :(

Sad. Sad sad sad. I need my SPen fix! :'(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered black on 8/4 noon here in FL and no charge yet. When I get home if nothing shows I'll call the card company and see if it shows on their end.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Order still showing up as 'blank' so far :( I was really hoping they'd ship a week early. Guess that ship has sailed, and with the weekend coming up, I doubt they'll ship until at least the 15th. I guess 3 days early wouldn't be bad, but I was reaaaaally hoping for a week :(

Sad. Sad sad sad. I need my SPen fix! :'(

Well...I mean....#firstworldproblems? :p

If the expectation of a pre-order has changed to "getting the device days early" instead of "getting the device on launch day" something IS wrong, but it has nothing to do with T-Mobile. :)

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
No early shipment notification on AT&T yet but last year when it shipped the Friday before on sale, it wasn't until 6:00 p.m. that evening that I got notification and the status was updated. So, I'm hopeful still! :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do we really need another thread on this? The other T-mobile thread is very active.

Thanks for that, didn't know there was a thread on this (can't blame me since the title for that is just for Pre-Orders, not shipping :p). Anywho, there's been only one post about an user being charged so far, so hopefully they do ship on Monday :)

Mods, if you must, feel free to move this to wherever you guys deem appropriate.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol one post ? It is flooded with being charged posts

Must be looking at the wrong thread then. Can you link it?
Nevermind, I don't know why my browser kept that in cache and was only loading one post about being charged. I saw the bunch now haha. Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
From morning there have been several posts being charged.. It's shipping later in the day, in fact any moment tracking can go active on UPS my choice

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=706902&share_fid=4950&share_type=t

Thanks, yeah I saw that now (see the edited post hehe). Also, I do hope they use UPS this time (also from another thread). Last time, IIRC, they used FedEx for my phone and because they suck I had to go pick it up at the store on a saturday night because they claimed I wasn't home. I'm waiting for a phone, OF COURSE I'M HOME AND GLUED TO THE WINDOW! And unlike UPS, they can't confirm addresses for FedEx Delivery Manager unless you live in a house, so apartment dwellers like moi are out.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, yeah I saw that now (see the edited post hehe). Also, I do hope they use UPS this time (also from another thread). Last time, IIRC, they used FedEx for my phone and because they suck I had to go pick it up at the store on a saturday night because they claimed I wasn't home. I'm waiting for a phone, OF COURSE I'M HOME AND GLUED TO THE WINDOW! And unlike UPS, they can't confirm addresses for FedEx Delivery Manager unless you live in a house, so apartment dwellers like moi are out.

T-Mobile always UPS for me for all recent flagship phones

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
UPS won't leave it if you're not home either, most of the time. My guess is these will ship out on Monday or Tuesday. Even if they did ship today, T-Mobile uses UPS Air Saver, which does NOT deliver on Saturdays.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
UPS won't leave it if you're not home either, most of the time. My guess is these will ship out on Monday or Tuesday. Even if they did ship today, T-Mobile uses UPS Air Saver, which does NOT deliver on Saturdays.

They will if you select so in UPS MyChoice (which you have to sign up for, obviously). Whether or not you want an 850-buck piece of equipment lying on your front porch when nobody's home, it's up to you

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
They will if you select so in UPS MyChoice (which you have to sign up for, obviously). Whether or not you want an 850-buck piece of equipment lying on your front porch when nobody's home, it's up to you

They never have for me. I tried selecting it in MyChoice and leaving a handwritten note on my door, and they still didn't leave it. I had my neighbor keeping an eye out and was going to grab it for me.