T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally soon some movement today. It left Louisville Kentucky this morning at 2:30am. Says it should be delivered today. I'm in VA.

Posted via the Android Central App

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
A little Bittersweet for me getting rid of my S7 Edge after today and I won't lie it's been a great daily driver the last couple months no complaints excellent battery life but I notice the last couple of weeks some lag

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
UPS doesn't have special delivery trucks like FedEx do they? Mines is being delivered to my house, and ups usually comes here after 5pm. Should I count on that being the same?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I am guessing my wife's phone will ship late tonight, catch up with mine and end up on the same delivery truck tomorrow. No flight information or anything else to base this on. Just a hunch. 😜
...and my hunch was correct.
acd0c44f2d64cfb11397e1b9c2f0b95d.jpg

Alixis Weisch

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank GOD! Minnesota here. Finally got updated. Looks like delivery today! Later iPhone!

I'm stuck a work all day so I'll be excited to see your photos as your gorgeous N7's roll in! IMG_0840.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
UPS doesn't have special delivery trucks like FedEx do they? Mines is being delivered to my house, and ups usually comes here after 5pm. Should I count on that being the same?
I kind of wish UPS would come later in the afternoon so I wouldn't have to take off work I just requested half a day to have the whole afternoon off just in case

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Going to sound silly but something else Im excited about is changing my work signature to"sent from my note 7"😍
You're lucky. My work phone is a Note 4. I don't use it a ton, so it's not a huge deal. Just wish it had Marshmallow at least.
Make sure you use "Note7" in your signature to look official.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
The Bad AND GOOD:::
The BAD,,, I was just awakened by my puppy dog heaving in his kennel. I jumped up and took him outside. After returning him to his kennel, The GOOD,,, half asleep, I checked my tracking status and received updated tracking,,,, My device was scanned in overnight, landed in Atlanta and set for delivery today. Yay!!!! Now I cannot go back to sleep!!!!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if the VR head set is doing well in preorder...was thinking of checking it out in BB before pulling the trigger...and 200gb card? Which brand? What r/w speed?

I got the SanDisk 200 gb, a while back to go my Note 4, price hand dropped to 80, even cheaper now. Will get the 256gb as my gift, the 200 then goes to my DAP!
No problems whatever with sd cards.In fact I rescue some corrupt ones for my buddies with chkdsk...

It class 10

Last edited:

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my home delivery to pickup at the UPS store, since the one nearest to me opens at 8 AM. If I put in a request, everything should go smoothly regarding pickup, correct?

It depends on when you put in the request. You need to see the message "As requested, the UPS My Choice package will be delivered to the customer's preferred UPS Access Point Location". If you get the request in early enough, it'll reroute no problem. If not, it will delay delivery by a day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsmith786x