Questions

Cotano

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Does the previous vr work? Have a friend that will give me theirs. I'm thinking not but I have to check.

Does the vr come with it's own cable? The new one.

Possible to watch football through the vr?

Battery replacement cost? I've not had a single battery last over a year in my life. Maybe I just have bad luck. But if I can't get the battery replaced I might have to buy insurance to cover this.

What is the best pack of usb c cables that you have found?

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Does the previous vr work? Have a friend that will give me theirs. I'm thinking not but I have to check.

Does the vr come with it's own cable? The new one.

Possible to watch football through the vr?

Battery replacement cost? I've not had a single battery last over a year in my life. Maybe I just have bad luck. But if I can't get the battery replaced I might have to buy insurance to cover this.

What is the best pack of usb c cables that you have found?

1). No, the new Note 7 comes with a usbC connector, the old phones have a micro USB (which is the connector port in the VR headset...you need to buy the new model VR for the new Note 7)

2). There's no cable at all...you use your phone cord to charge your phone...the VR unit isn't self powered.

3). Sure, if someone recorded the game with VR in mind...don't think networks are doing that for college or NFL ball though.

4). The VR has no battery...are you asking about the Note 7? It'll be expensive to swap/replace batteries...it's a sealed phone...use that to make your decision.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there a USA unlocked version in Blue?
If you are only referring to sim unlocked then the Verizon one is available in blue and factory sim unlocked.

If you you are referring to the usa unlocked carrier free one, then that hasn't been announced yet.