Why can't samsung make black true black on the front?

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I realize that the note 7 looks amazing. It's build, design, and fit is immaculate. However, I keep wondering why they can't make the amoled screen blend in with the bezel as far as black goes. LG does this. One plus 3 does this. The black iPhone does it the best. If you're a fan of black phones, you gotta admit how nice the iPhone looks since the whole front looks like one black piece when the screen is off. I think the note 7 would look perfect if it did this with the screen instead of two differing color s between the screen and the bezel.

Posted via the Android Central App

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I realize that the note 7 looks amazing. It's build, design, and fit is immaculate. However, I keep wondering why they can't make the amoled screen blend in with the bezel as far as black goes. LG does this. One plus 3 does this. The black iPhone does it the best. If you're a fan of black phones, you gotta admit how nice the iPhone looks since the whole front looks like one black piece when the screen is off. I think the note 7 would look perfect if it did this with the screen instead of two differing color s between the screen and the bezel.

I don't know I agree with you I think. My droid Z is all black on the front and all I can notice when I look at it is lint and little white specs of dust. Never noticed that on my s7 edge.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't know I agree with you I think. My droid Z is all black on the front and all I can notice when I look at it is lint and little white specs of dust. Never noticed that on my s7 edge.

i kNOW!!! i have been WAITING since the days of my Samsung Infuse for them to get that "Black Ice" front but they CONTINUE to disappoint! grrrrr!

infuse.jpg
BTC

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I realize that the note 7 looks amazing. It's build, design, and fit is immaculate. However, I keep wondering why they can't make the amoled screen blend in with the bezel as far as black goes.

There are some tempered glass screen protectors that cover the top and bottom bezels. Its possible one of the ones with the black top and bottom glass sections may be closer to your desired black, but you'll probably have to buy them to find out for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool