[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
There's a thread for basically every preorder site besides Best Buy. So, yeah. Mine still says pre-ordered as it's status which worries me it won't arrive on Friday >_<

Last edited:

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is your BestBuy order status?

Same here. Admittedly, I ordered yesterday afternoon so I wasn't expecting much. It did say with two day shipping that it'd be here by the 19th, though.

Posted via the Android Central App

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

I preordered at Best Buy but my account online has absolutely no indication of such. However, when I called they say they see it.

daveolej

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

Been the same since I ordered Aug 3rd at 8EST. No cc charge, order says awaiting authorization and processing. I did receive my fit2 on Aug 5th though.

BYI

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

Placed preorder online on August 4th. Still says Awaiting Authorization. The Gear fit was delivered last week. Would think if its going to be delivered by the 19th it would need to be shipped out today. On a side note I took the Gear fit into 3 different stores to try to change it for the SD card. None of them would even consider doing it. They said since I ordered it online they wouldn't swap it out.

Rated_R_1911

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

They will exchange the fit 2 it if you did a store pick up only if you want to change it and you got delivery to home you have to call the 1800 number they will do it but it will take a week.

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

There's a thread for basically every preorder site besides Best Buy. So, yeah. Mine still says pre-ordered as it's status which worries me it won't arrive on Friday >_<

Same here, hopefully it will be shipped soon and receive it on Friday, but at least we will not deal with prizelogic to claim the gift its longer wait than the 2 more days (hopefully). And at least we already secure the gift and not being bound by the 250k/250k limit if you redeem it thru samsung/prizelogic. I pre-ordered online as I like the geat fit 2 compared to the 256GB memory card even though it cost less than the card, because I have a 200GB card already from the LG V10 promotion last December, I already have a gear s2 classic but to have another option on what smartwatch to wear for the day is nice. the only thing is that I can't have them both connected at the same time to my phone (hopefully its because i'm using an LG V10).

BYI

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

They wouldn't even let me preorder in the store. I don't have any lines available to upgrade so I have to buy the phone out right. All 3 stores said they wouldn't sell it to me unless it was an upgrade or new line. So I had to buy it online since they allowed the full price purchase. Then they wouldn't change the gear fit out because they said the SD card is for in store promotions only.

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Been the same since I ordered Aug 3rd at 8EST. No cc charge, order says awaiting authorization and processing. I did receive my fit2 on Aug 5th though.

Same, haha. And my Fit2 is literally sitting on my desk at home gathering dust because I have an iPhone right now :3 need this phone to ship already LOL.

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site

I preordered at Best Buy but my account online has absolutely no indication of such. However, when I called they say they see it.

Same here. No order information can be found under my account. But upon calling, it states my item is still "being prepared".

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Same here. No order information can be found under my account. But upon calling, it states my item is still "being prepared".

So is this normal preorder protocol or are we being bamboozeled bc of the incredibly high demand. Mine has been on order status: in progress for the past two weeks. I'm thinking that since I chose the option to pick up in store the order process has no reason to change until I pick it up Friday.

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

So is this normal preorder protocol or are we being bamboozeled bc of the incredibly high demand. Mine has been on order status: in progress for the past two weeks. I'm thinking that since I chose the option to pick up in store the order process has no reason to change until I pick it up Friday.

Probably correct. My status has stayed at "Pre-ordered" since the 4th which is really annoying because that probably means it hasn't begun shipping yet.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

Going to guess this doesn't ship until the 19th which defeats the purpose of preordering. Oh well.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Why does everyone keep mentioning shipping? Did anyone chose the option to pick it up at a local Best Buy? I'm waiting for the go ahead and pick it up email like I got for the gear fit 2. They give you one week to pick up your preorder otherwise it will be cancelled.

daveolej

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

We'll be lucky if it ships on the 19th.
This was posted by a best buy rep on their forums
"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Note7 pre-order! When checking on your pre-order, it appears everything is fine. In regards to when you will receive your pre-order, as previously mentioned we do our best to ensure pre-orders are received as close to the release date as possible. Furthermore, we fulfill pre-orders in the order they are received at each location for each model. I would encourage you to keep an eye on your email for updates regarding your pre-order. "

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site

I think this is the norm. As others have mentioned, their statuses didn't change until the store has the phone in hand and has assigned it to your pre-order. At that time, they should be calling or emailing you for an appointment for in store pick-up. I never got that email when I pre-ordered the S7 Edge though. But that just might be my local store. If they mess up my pre-order again, I will go in store on Friday and cancel it. It would be ridiculous to be 2nd person on the pre-order list and not have it on launch day. I'll just walk into AT&T and grab one!

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Why does everyone keep mentioning shipping? Did anyone chose the option to pick it up at a local Best Buy?

Unfortunately with my work schedule I don't have the time to go into a store because I can't afford to take a day off of work. :D Thus, I had to do pre-order w/ shipping to my office.

jumper809

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Why does everyone keep mentioning shipping? Did anyone chose the option to pick it up at a local Best Buy? I'm waiting for the go ahead and pick it up email like I got for the gear fit 2. They give you one week to pick up your preorder otherwise it will be cancelled.

That's what I did. I thought everyone was picking them up bright and early.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I preordered for instore pickup online. Still says Processing. My CC hasnt been charged yet. Still Awaiting Authorization.