Samsung "pop up" store fail

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So in the good ol 6IX (Toronto) Samsung has set up a giant pop up store swig a water slide promoting the note 7 and its water proof feature.

This is great marketing for Samsung but what a huge fail as you cannot buy the device at this so called pop up shop.

Would have loved to walk in and buy an unlocked note 7 rather than them directing me to my carrier.

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
So in the good ol 6IX (Toronto) Samsung has set up a giant pop up store swig a water slide promoting the note 7 and its water proof feature.

This is great marketing for Samsung but what a huge fail as you cannot buy the device at this so called pop up shop.

Would have loved to walk in and buy an unlocked note 7 rather than them directing me to my carrier.
You can go over to the Samsung Experience shoppe at Sherway Gardens and actually buy it with an unlock code... Better than those of us in the US who don't even have that option and have to use carriers.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Nice that they're dunking the phone in water in front of folks.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh ya. If I could figure out how to post pics from my device. They are having a contest, who can stay on top of the surf board the longest wins a note 7

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Truth is they probably are doing it today, because they don't want people buying the phones, and then taking them in the water there with them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox