Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Promotion Approval

Mine is for the gear fit 2 and it says approved and preparing for shipment. I wonder how fast they will ship it. I submitted my form on Friday evening.

Posted via the Android Central App
I did it Friday too but for Netflix. So they wouldn't have to ship anything. Just send a code. I wonder if that still takes long.

ladybrown35

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Samsung Promotion Approval

Mine is approved for the gear fit 2 since yesterday but I have yet to receive any email from Samsung at all.

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile -

Gear Fit 2 for Wife's S7 Edge - Submitted Thursday 8/11 - Arrives tomorrow
256GB Sd Card from My Note 7 - Submitted Friday 8/19 - Approved Yesterday. Waiting on Shipping Notice.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to comment about this. No movement as of Friday yet the estimated delivery date says tomorrow the 23rd. But it has been on shipping label created since Friday.

Gotcha. Yeah, I'd be surprised if people got it before that 14 day remorse period is over....as that's just risky business for Samsung. Guess we'll find out in the next few days. With the S7's...they actually waited until the entire promo period was over, before they even approved submissions. Which in this case is the 28th I believe. The fact that a lot of us are even approved and some have at least tracking numbers, means they're being quicker about it this time around.

We'll see if movement happens in the next few days. If not ...safe to say they'll wait until people can't return their N7's :)

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile -

Gear Fit 2 for Wife's S7 Edge - Submitted Thursday 8/11 - Arrives tomorrow
256GB Sd Card from My Note 7 - Submitted Friday 8/19 - Approved Yesterday. Waiting on Shipping Notice.

Curious...although it says it arrives tomorrow...have you seen any movement in tracking?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I know you cut it off, but there was a tracking number?

I submitted for the thing in the same time period as well

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Yeah mine has said "in route" since Friday as well. Hopefully jamesrick80 getting his tracking number means we'll be getting ours soon as well. Damn I hate driving myself crazy over the waiting I did the same thing with the note and I'm doin it again with the promotion lol! I should know better