From S7 edge to Note 7.... Is it worth the move

mango1228

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just intrested in finding out those that have recieved the note 7's or will be in next few days that previously owned the S7 edge

- was it worth the move (not money wise)
- are you happy with move or would you go back to the s7 edge
- etc etc feedback pls

Reason I am asking is because we are only recieving the note in south africa the 23 September..

Own a s7 edge..... Love the note
Love owning newest devices....
The edge has been best device i have owned to date and with all the note hype i am wanting to know if it is worth it

Posted via the Android Central App

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I bad the Note 5, it started acting crazy, so I switched to the S7 Edge. I really liked it. I perfer the Note7 though, bigger screen, s pen, iris scanner. I've had the Note 3,4& 5 before, I really like the Note line, it keeps getting better and better. The S8 will have a lot if the Note features I'm sure.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I bad the Note 5, it started acting crazy, so I switched to the S7 Edge. I really liked it. I perfer the Note7 though, bigger screen, s pen, iris scanner. I've had the Note 3,4& 5 before, I really like the Note line, it keeps getting better and better. The S8 will have a lot if the Note features I'm sure.

The real question is do you actually use all of its feature though to justify the price? If I'm honest with myself, probably won't even use 70% of those features. To me all those features are pointless if it doesn't have great loud sounding speaker so for that I'm out. I had a Note 3 for less than a month and I return it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power