Samsung Pay Promotion (Note 7 - $20 for using)

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm sure most will probably know about this but, just in case. Samsung pay gives you $20 instantly to use with their app when you make a purchase. Basically bought a coffee today in the morning and got $20 to spend now. For new Note 7 and S7 owners.:cool:

Pretty good deal.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Samsung pay promotion

Used it today. Went to the gas station. Bought a pop. Got my gift card instantly. Then used the 20 dollar gift card for gas. Worked great.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Used it today. Went to the gas station. Bought a pop. Got my gift card instantly. Then used the 20 dollar gift card for gas. Worked great.

*Puts on southern hat* IT IS CALLED A SODA!

Just kidding. It is the same just fun when my family and I poke at each other about that ^_^.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

*Puts on southern hat* IT IS CALLED A SODA!

Just kidding. It is the same just fun when my family and I poke at each other about that ^_^.

The part of the south I live in everybody just calls it coke. Doesn't matter if it's actually Coca Cola or not, they just say coke. :D

I say soda as well.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Mod Note

Just FYI -- referral codes (a.k.a "Refer A Friend") codes are not allowed to be posted in the forum. Thanks!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The part of the south I live in everybody just calls it coke. Doesn't matter if it's actually Coca Cola or not, they just say coke. :D

I say soda as well.

When I was in Vegas I was like "I want sweet tea" and they were like we have tea and you can add the sugar. I was like that is not the same :(.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

When I was in Vegas I was like "I want sweet tea" and they were like we have tea and you can add the sugar. I was like that is not the same :(.

If I'm anywhere but GA I only order water. Hahaha!
I've killed my soda habit, but I can't live without sweet tea. Has to be freshly brewed too. None of that bottled stuff.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Samsung pay $20 promotion

I just stopped off on the way home and picked a couple bottles of wine. Used Samsung pay for the transaction and received notification I had just qualified for the promotion. Samsung loaded a $20 gift card into my Samsung pay wallet and loaded $20 right away. Easiest promotion I've ever participated in.

Thanks for the wine Samsung.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If I'm anywhere but GA I only order water. Hahaha!
I've killed my soda habit, but I can't live without sweet tea. Has to be freshly brewed too. None of that bottled stuff.

Mmmm I hate you at the moment. No sweet tea around and I want some :( lol.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

lol come back and read this while I'm waiting for the water to boil to make a pitcher of sweet tea. Here in Arkansas we all call it coke as well.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I just stopped off on the way home and picked a couple bottles of wine. Used Samsung pay for the transaction and received notification I had just qualified for the promotion. Samsung loaded a $20 gift card into my Samsung pay wallet and loaded $20 right away. Easiest promotion I've ever participated in.

Thanks for the wine Samsung.

Yup.... the gift card was loaded before I could even walk back to my car from the store

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

Used it tonight on a credit card swipe on the side of the servers register at Dave & Busters. The guy didn't think it would work by just holding the phone next to the swipe mechanism (and I had my doubts too) but damn if it didn't work like a charm! We were both impressed! Got $20 Samsung Visa confirmation a few seconds later. Easy peazy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12